Fix WitchHunter and control players who ignore global cooldowns and abilitys inside abilitys

All things Apocalypse and WAR related

Moderators: The Great Unclean One, Staff

Drizzt6f6

Sat Mar 02, 2019 10:12 pm

In rvr lakes u can meet players who ignore cooldowns and cast abilitys inside abiliys. U get 4 dots on u instantly and that is forbiden. Also fix witch hunters to be like at live, u make them to strong in this server, the dmg they do is insane. They can outdmg the heal of two Doks and that was never happen back on live. Burn away lies ability also do maybe double dmg.Thas a lie ability as well :).
Try keep players in game, dont push more to be out of it.
Diomedes8381

Sun Mar 03, 2019 12:27 pm

I can deal with balance issues for now, I'm amazed at the difference in performance compared to ror.
Rowdy
Site Admin

Sun Mar 03, 2019 3:43 pm

Hey Drizzt! Thank you for your feedback. The team at the moment are still getting the server back into Live patch 1.4.8. Balancing is always a priority for us and once we reach 1.4.8 we can start to take a look into specific over performing classes. As for Witch hunters, multiple WH's with heal debuff are always going to be an issue for Doks. Even on live, heal debuffed Dok's with multiple BAL ticks and WH's on them were on the struggle bus. We've done tons of tests with BAL as well and I assure you its not doing double damage. We have items on the server, for example Boost proc items that help boost the amount of critical damage classes are doing. This is very noticeable on classes that are based around crit damage. We will be taking a look into the items and double boost procs and run some tests to make sure they aren't over performing. Again, Thank you for your feedback! Happy hunting!
Adelmar

Sun Mar 03, 2019 4:29 pm

Well, I can say with certainty that BAL is not doing double damage on this server as it has the same base as live did. Like Rowdy stated, Boost procs stacking with each other is a problem and hopefully will be fixed soon. Your point about DoKs shouldn't be able to be killed by WHs is sort of short-sighted. With a 1500 armor debuff we can get (on proc), a -50% armor ignore ability and an incoming heal debuff along with our high damage output can put pressure on any healer. It's what the class was made to do, do lots of damage upfront with very little defense.
Anyways, my 2 cents. See you out there!
Draugris

Mon Mar 04, 2019 12:08 am

Regarding avoiding the gcd, on live there were times where this was possible with certain exploits. If you have the feeling that some individual resurrected them you should send screenshots to a gm with your combat log (with timestamps enabled).
Drizzt6f6

Tue Mar 05, 2019 10:25 am

Guys all that u said i already know. I play Warhammer from day 1 at live. As i said witch hunters and witch elfs do insane dmg maybe because some of the people who fix them and play them was gms back at ror. I fight thousands from live to apocalypse, regular players, decent players, cheaters. Noone was in position to kill my Dok even in any duel or rvr lake. Here the things are different for the reason i said before. Also make the characters to be open and getstat to be available for everyone to use. Anyone to be able to knowthat he will not fight another matrix with 1500 strenght and weaponskill and 30,000 wounds. As i said we need new players, not to lose those who already play. Also i think is well known who use cheats in game, who transfer renown and things like that. Protect the game and the players. Thats all i have to say if u want to do any tests i am at your services.
Draugris

Wed Mar 06, 2019 4:13 am

I would start to provide some data for the devs to check, aka the combat log, your defensive stats etc. Complaining about Class X without data to check does not change anything tbh. Question also is whether the balance changes from RoR have been reverted here or not.
Charlyman

Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:25 am

Hello, what I see from WE/WH compared to other melé clases is that the damage output is much higher, 2.2k crits very often and 1.6 crits nearly all fights, if the other melé clases could do that damage WP/DoKs will melt under atak. For now the only ones can 1 v 1 a WE/WH is an othe WE/WH or a high renown deftard tank.
Collegeboy

Thu Mar 07, 2019 9:00 pm

Charlyman wrote:
Wed Mar 06, 2019 10:25 am
Hello, what I see from WE/WH compared to other melé clases is that the damage output is much higher, 2.2k crits very often and 1.6 crits nearly all fights, if the other melé clases could do that damage WP/DoKs will melt under atak. For now the only ones can 1 v 1 a WE/WH is an othe WE/WH or a high renown deftard tank.
The nature of WE/WH is the fact that they're able to pick their engagements.
Classes or builds that would normally soft or hard counter them are thus avoided.
Honestly, I see no issues with WHs and WEs.
Sardes

Fri Mar 08, 2019 1:08 am

Well get Cleansing Winds 3 then, if BAL is such a pain.

Against Witchelf i get hit by 9-12 hits in 2 GCD's because of Abilitys, Autoattacks, Kiss procs ond Witchbrew on all of them^^
And Witchbrew does corporal dmg and even with 1000 corporal ressistance and 800+ Toughness on my Kotbs i cant mitigate Witchbrew more than 10%, it hits 2 times harder than Choppa/slayer M2^^ :lol: But man it is a meele Dps with light armor.
It is supposed to deal dmg.

Witchhunter deals huge dmg, yes... but not significantly more than WE :P