Lord of fortress

All things Apocalypse and WAR related

Moderators: The Great Unclean One, Staff

illumate

Fri May 24, 2019 4:14 pm

Recently (a couple of hours earlier) we tried to take the fort.
We failed.
No, no, I'm not complaining. I suggest making changes

Please note that this change should be temporary and in the future it will be necessary to return everything back.

So, if we take note of what is happening on the server (I got into a sore point - I mean online on the server) - I come to the conclusion that now you cannot kill the Lord if there is resistance.

I do not whine. I repeat. I speak sober.

At the moment, if the fort was attacked by 24 people, and 6-10 people resist (depending on the composition) - the fort is 100% protected.

This is not correct in my opinion.

If 2 wb each came to the fort on each side, there are chances of both protecting and capturing.
Why is that? I think you understand this yourself - there is an opportunity to divide groups, there is an opportunity to kill a whole group of opponents with the help of morales.

But now it is impossible :cry:

Here is my suggestion:
Remove from the Lord the last "skull".
My statistics you can see below. Why does he kill me in a couple of blows, if I'm under the protection of another tank?
2 healers could not help me (70+ rr). Consider that every second parry I have with a 100% chance. And also keep in mind that I have 2000 absorption in 5-7 seconds. I dare to call myself one of the most durable tanks.

I don't know how enemy do it. Maybe this is a bug, and maybe a strategy. But at times they kill the lord and their tanks don't even lose their health. I do not want to slander. But I hasten to note the fact that if they attack our fort and we have a group (2 tanks, 2 DPS, 2 heals) - they will never take the fort. Is that correct for them?
Skavok
Site Admin

Fri May 24, 2019 4:52 pm

Some changes to Forts and Fort Lord are already in the works and should be coming soon.